ICAM design intelligent automatic storage and filing systems that make the most of available space, handle all necessary data, continually update storage information and increase productivity. Helping to make your working environment more organized and efficient.
Mobile Shelving System - COMPATTA
COMPATTA is a high-density filing system with shelving mounted on mobile bases that run on rails and allow stored material to be accessed by opening just the relevant aisle. COMPATTA provides over 80% extra storage compared to a traditional, fixed shelving system in the same floor space. it is also possible to reduce this footprint, while conserving the same archive capacity because COMPATTA saves over 40% of floor space that can then be put to other uses.
Mobile Racking System - COMPATTA
COMPATTA is a high-density storage system with racking mounted on mobile bases that run on rails and allow stock to be accessed by opening just the relevant aisle. COMPATTA provides over 80% extra storage compared to a traditional, fixed racking system in the same floor space. It is also possible to reduce space, while conserving the same storage capacity because COMPATTA saves over 40% of floor surface that can then be put to other uses. Installation of this system allows you to save on all fronts; money invested in infrastructure and time and expense in stock movement.
Automatic Shifting-Tray Storage System - SILO²
SILO² is an automatic storage system with shifting trays for the storage of small to medium-sized items and a variety of odds and ends. Unlike more traditional automatic vertical storage systems, SILO² offers perfect adaptability to the needs of a warehouse and is ideal for reducing picking times. It’s internal handling system allows for movement along three axes (horizontal, vertical and tray deposit) and can be configured for either single-column or multi-column use up to a maximum of eight columns.
This adaptability makes SILO² unique in it’s class for it is dimensional flexibility and allows for it’s installation in any type of location. It’s modular design means the storage system can literally be made to measure. Because of the ability ofSILO² to extend both vertically and horizontally it can satify any requirements in terms of space or weight load. With the combination of two load capacities (250 and 400kg) and 105 possible tray dimensions it can store items made of any material from 104kg up to a massive 1,111kg. The storage system is managed by a dedicated software programme compatible with Microsoft Windows.
- From 1 to 8 columns which can be combined to create a made-to-measure storage system
- Trays availalbe in 105 different dimensions
- 1 or more access openings: internal, external, opposing or on different levels
- Weight load capacity varying from 104 to 1,111kg/m2 for the storage of diverse material
- Management software which can be interfaced with any type of company I.T. system
- H24 remote diagnostic customer assistance
Vertical Lift Storage System - SILO
In the L and CL versions, SILO is a vertical lift storage system, ideal for the intensive warehousing of long items. Thanks to a shifting trays system, SILO allows to store large quantities of profiles, pipes, bars, sheets, etc, occupying minimal floor areas and exploiting the available vertical space for machine heights until 15m. The tray can have loading capacities that reach 750kg and lengths that change from 4,000 to 7,100mm. The management software, standard for every machine, guarantees the material handling and it’s check, saving the maximum order and information.
- Vertical space maximum exploitation
- Machine height modifications over the time
- Single/multiple, internal/external and different levels access bays
- Divisible and equipable trays of various heights
- Complete closing against dust and undesirable accesses
- Management sw linkable to company information system
ROTAR - VERTICAL CAROUSE
ROTAR is a vertical rotating shelf filing system. Handling of the filing system is achieved via a push button panel or a PC with control and operating software available on request.
Retrieval operations are quick, with operators working in total safety. ROTAR is the automatic system that exploits the height available, and it suitable for filling cards, files, registers and all types of materials.
- Exploitation of vertical space
- Protection against dust
- Data access selection
- Convenient operator position
- Utmost work safety conditions
- Rapidity of filling operations
- Connectability to PCs and filling system control and operating SW