SILO² is an automatic multi-column vertical lift system with shifting trays for intesive storage of different items.
It offers maximum adaptability to real storage needs, faster ergonomic solution in the picking operations of small–medium sized items, even with a very high specific weight offering a wide range of specific weights per tray: steel moulds, printing cylinders, fabric rools, nuts and bolts, boxes, electrical & mechanical components, pharmaceuticals, spare parts, etc.
Its modular design enables the creation of automatic storage systems suitable for any requirements in terms of space and capacity, from 2 up to 7 columns. SILO² can replace several traditional single-columned systems with just one storage system structure, fully able to exploit all the available space.
BENEFITS AT A GLANCE:
- Best price / storage capacity ratio (€/m3)
- Maximum exploitation of all available space both vertically and horizontally
- High versatility in application and wide range of specific weights per tray (from 99.4 a 1,001 Kg/m²)
- Unprecedented operational operational continuity and flexibility
- Proper identification, security and traceability of stored materials
- Improved ergonomics, safety and comfort for operators
- Small parts storage
- Buffer storage of semi finished goods
- Components and spare parts storage
- Tools, moulds and dies storage
- Kit storage
- Rolled goods storage (cylinders, rolls, ecc)
- Storage of medicines, medical devices and electro-medical equipment
The Interactive Control System
IRIDE is our innovative management technology for vertical lift systems. It has been designed to make picking and refilling operations faster, more intuitive and accurate, via a fully integrated digital environment both in the storage system itself and in the ICON management software.
Key Benefit Overview
Simple, Fast and SecureOperations. Zero Mistakes
Light Picking Guide
With the assistance of the ‘Light Picking Guide’, coloured light beams identify the right locations which contain the material to be handled, guiding the operator step-by-step through the entire process.
Head-up Digital Dashboard
The ‘Head-up Digital Dashboard’ projects relevant handling information, instructions and alerts directly onto the automatic shutter door, just in front of the operator, thereby eliminating the need to continually glance from control panel to tray during the critical phases of the picking or refilling processes.
Adaptive Interior Lightning
IRIDE offers an integrated lighting system which interacts closely with the ‘Light Picking Guide’ and exploits the light source to signal hazardous situations through the use of multi-coloured codes (light curtain activation, machine block etc.).
With ‘Active Control’, the operator can interact in real time with information projected onto the ‘Head-up Digital Dashboard’.
Without taking a step they can change the number of items to store or retrieve or confirm or cancel a handling operation.